WELCOME TO PSME – UAE CHAPTER
The Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME) is a non-profit organization founded in 1952. It has been formed to bring together all the Mechanical Engineers in the Philippines in the quest of professional career enrichment and strengthens the Mechanical Engineering profession.
For the purpose of extending its programs within the UAE, through the eagerness of our founding Board of Directors and Advisers with the leadership of Engr. Tomas D. dela Cruz (Charter President) the PSME-UAE Chapter was founded in 2009.
The growing number of new registered members is the proof of good leadership and collaboration within the organization. The continues existence and improvement shows the commitment of the organization in serving the Filipino Mechanical Engineers in the United Arab Emirates to enhance their profession as well as to be globally competitive. We conduct, facilitate and promote several activities such as; technical seminars, plant tours, sports fest, meetings and other community services.
We joined all other PSME Chapters in fulfilling our common missions which is:
- To maintain the integrity of the profession.
- To promote excellence in the practice of the profession.
- To uplift the profession.
- To contribute to the enhancement of science and technology and economic growth of the country.
- To promote fellowship and cooperation among mechanical engineers, and instill nationalism among members.
We invite and encourage all our fellow Filipino Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Engineering graduates within the United Arab Emirates to come out and join us to enhance our profession.